Nearly 40 years of industry experience makes Election Systems & Software the leader in ballot production. Ballots are produced efficiently, precisely and specifically to a jurisdiction’s needs. CountRight® ballot stock optimizes voting system performance, ensuring success on Election Day.
It All Starts with the Right Paper
- Quality of a ballot determines whether it is scanned and tabulated properly
- Our ballots’ distinct characteristics are certified with your specific system
- Only one facility in the U.S. produces CountRight paper, trademarked by ES&S
- Specific formulas designed around weight, opacity, smoothness, thickness, and brightness
Followed by the industry's most experienced Ballot Production Team
- State-specific teams know your requirements, deadlines, and statutes
- Easy and convenient online ordering
- Dedicated teams provide continuous service throughout the process, helping package, ship and track your orders
Be assured with the Ballot Check™ quality assurance program
ES&S understands that you want accurate ballots printed to your specifications and shipped on time. That’s why we developed the Ballot Check™ Quality Assurance Program, the most comprehensive quality assurance program in the industry.
With Ballot Check, ES&S goes beyond normal proofing and ballot content verification. All ballot print jobs are inspected and monitored to match your specifications for ballot registration, sizing, ink density, and oval and line thickness. Results are recorded in a Quality Assurance Audit Log.
All ES&S print facilities, including our Preferred Partner Printers, use Ballot Check to provide the highest level of ballot printing accuracy, giving our customers the peace of mind and satisfaction of knowing that the ballots they receive have been thoroughly tested and inspected, and are ready for Election Day.