The AutoMARK® ballot-marking system provides autonomy to voters who are blind, visually impaired, or have a disability or condition that makes it difficult to traditionally mark a ballot. The AutoMARK® Voter Assist Terminal is the future of paper ballot-marking technology.
Adding an AutoMARK® device to your polling location helps you comply with the federal Help America Vote Act (HAVA) accessibility requirement. This will save you money by eliminating the need to reinvest in a new tabulation system.
Allows voters to cast a verified ballot without assistance directly into a secure ballot box.
Provides jurisdictions opportunity to securely validate the firmware version.
- Voter hears list of candidates through headphones
- Synthesized voice enables voter control of speech speed and volume
- Choices may be repeated easily
Selections are read back to voter at end of session, ensuring proper selection was made
Summary Verification Process
Ensures that no races are accidentally under-voted, over-voted, or left blank, providing an opportunity to adjust selections before voters cast their ballots.
- Voters are able to increase font size displayed on the viewing touch screen
- Adjustable brightness contrast helps voters with limited vision or macular degeneration
Compatible with current voting systems
Voters unable to use the touch screen or touch pad can vote autonomously.