ExpressVote® is a Universal Voting System that combines paper-based voting with touch screen technology to create a breakthrough in voting solutions for early vote centers and on Election Day in precincts or in vote centers.
Election officials no longer must guess the number of ballots to print. Instead, the Vote Session Activator™ is printed with a barcode that determines the ballot style to display on the touch screen. As a universal voting system, ExpressVote allows all voters, including those with special needs, to cast their ballots privately and autonomously.
- Complete independence by the voter as he or she casts their own ballot
- Selection changes will not spoil their voting session
- Sip-and-puff capability for voters with disabilities
- Official ballot provided in both audio and visual formats
- Disabled and non-disabled voting can take place simultaneously
- Produces verifiable vote record
- Supports multiple languages
- Convenience of a direct-recording electronic machine with the peace of mind of a paper ballot trail
Easy to Set Up and Use
- One-step open and close procedures
- Single coding event
- Intuitive design offers streamlined simplicity for voters, poll workers and election staff
- One set of vote totals as all tabulation occurs on a single machine
- Simplest booth on the market to set-up and deploy.
- No tools, or technical skills required.
- No assembly or loose parts.
- Most stable and sturdy design providing voter privacy.
Control and Reduce Your Costs
- Significant reduction in ballot printing costs
- Eliminate need and expense for pre-printed paper ballots
- Low operation and maintenance fees
- Single unit deployment makes delivery easy
- ExpressVote meets and exceeds the more rigorous 2005 Voluntary Voting Systems Guidelines and HAVA section 301 accessibility requirements providing the industry leading universal voting system for all eligible voters without discrimination of voters with disabilities.