The ExpressVote Universal Voting System utilizes touch-screen technology that produces a paper-based record for tabulation.
As a marker, the ExpressVote handles the entire marking process, eliminating marginal marks and the need for voter mark interpretation. Voters utilize the touch screen to mark their vote selections, creating a verifiable paper vote record upon completion.
As a tabulator, the ExpressVote allows voters to mark and tabulate their selections in one stop. The ExpressVote prints the voter's selections on the activation card in human-readable text and in barcode format. The unit then scans the barcode on the card to tabulate votes, either during the current vote session or after being re-inserted into the unit.
As a universal voting system, the ExpressVote allows all voters, regardless of abilities, to make their selections privately and autonomously.
- Complete independence by the voter as he or she casts their selections
- Selection changes will not spoil their voting session
- Sip-and-puff capability for voters with disabilities
- Official ballot provided in both audio and visual formats
- Disabled and non-disabled voting can take place simultaneously
- Produces verifiable vote record
- Supports multiple languages
- Convenience of a direct-recording electronic machine with the peace of mind of a paper ballot trail
Easy to Set Up and Use
- One-step open and close procedures
- Single coding event
- Intuitive design offers streamlined simplicity for voters, poll workers and election staff
- One set of vote totals as all tabulation occurs on a single machine
- Simplest booth on the market to set-up and deploy.
- No tools or technical skills required.
- No assembly or loose parts.
- Most stable and sturdy design providing voter privacy.
Control and Reduce Your Costs
- Election officials no longer have to guess the number of ballots to print
- An inexpensive activation card determines the ballot style presented on the touch screen
- Significant reduction in printing costs
- Low operation and maintenance fees
- Single unit deployment makes delivery easy
- ExpressVote meets and exceeds the more rigorous 2005 Voluntary Voting Systems Guidelines and HAVA section 301 accessibility requirements providing the industry leading universal voting system for all eligible voters without discrimination of voters with disabilities.