Ballots start with the right paper
- The quality of a ballot determines whether it can be scanned and tabulated properly
- Our ballot’s distinct characteristics are certified with your specific system
- Only one facility in the United States produces CountRight™ Paper, trademarked by ES&S
- Specific formulas designed around weight, opacity, smoothness, thickness, and brightness
Followed by the industry's most experienced customer service team
- State-specific teams know your specific requirements, deadlines, and statutes
- Easy and convenient online ordering systems
- Dedicated teams provide continuous service throughout the process, helping you package, ship and track your orders
Verified by BallotCheck™ quality assurance program
- Each ES&S print facility employs the BallotCheck™ Quality Assurance Program providing the highest level of ballot print accuracy. It gives our clients peace of mind and satisfaction knowing that all ballots delivered have been thoroughly tested, inspected, and properly prepared for Election Day.
- In addition to standard proofing and verification of ballot content, with BallotCheck™ all ballot print jobs provided by ES&S will be inspected and a Quality Assurance audit log will be maintained for a variety of critical characteristics, specific to each order.
- No one in the industry has the knowledge, the tools, or the experience to produce the high-quality ballots that ES&S provides.