ES&S PowerProfile® is a voter registration and election management application that enables election officials to register voters and conduct elections from a central data store. This system allows for both single jurisdictions and states to manage elections from the same interface. Election officials are able to register voters, check eligibility, conduct election activities such as prepare absentee and early voting, recruit election workers, create poll books and rosters, verify petitions, and maintain voter records using a single software solution.
Because PowerProfile is HAVA compliant, it provides unique statewide identifiers to voter records, allows for statewide duplicate checking, and is customizable to meet specific requirements of the customer. PowerProfile also provides individual jurisdictions within a state total control over their voter registration data through role-based access controls. PowerProfile is also scalable and can be deployed for a single county, as well as for an entire state and all counties within that state.
Why Choose PowerProfile and ES&S?
Our People! ES&S’ experience working with government spans over four decades. Through continual development and introduction of innovative elections products, ES&S has emerged as the leading provider of end-to-end, fully integrated voting solutions serving 42 states in the United States. Our team is composed of seasoned experts whose mission is to support our customers’ election processes from start to finish. Access to this experience is a critical component in ensuring your elections run smoothly. Because elections are our sole focus, ES&S provides 24/7 support from election experts located in the United States, dedicated exclusively to voter registration.
- User-friendly interface designed to facilitate quick and accurate data entry
- Real-time comparisons of new and existing registrations against external agencies such as Department of Motor Vehicles, Department of Corrections, and others
- Seamless voter record transfers between counties in the same state
- Integrated scanning functionality to attach additional image data to voter records, polling places, and petitions
- Audit / Activity / Notice logging and reporting
- Numerous interfaces for external products such as electronic poll books, ballot-on-demand printing, and electronic ballot delivery
- Full absentee tracking from application request through ballot return (including all mail elections)
- Robust reporting, with the ability to produce notices/labels/reports and data exports
- NCOA (National Change of Address) support
- Generation of notices such as ID cards, poll worker notices, and others
- Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS) interface allows jurisdictions using it to take advantage of postal discounts for CASS-certified mail
- GIS interface allowing bi-directional data exchange between GIS applications and PowerProfile
- HAVA and NVRA compliant
- Granular security utilizing role-based access controls as well as encryption of data at rest and in-transit
- A mobile-friendly web interface allowing voters to look up provisional and absentee ballot status, view sample ballots, and look up precinct and polling location information